Dear Russell Lee families,
The Russell Lee Parent Teacher Association welcomes you to a new school year! As parents, we all encourage and support our children in their educational journey at our school. As a PTA, we work collaboratively to support our school through many events, fundraisers, and volunteer opportunities.
PTA is the largest child’s advocacy association; thank you for supporting our efforts to make every child’s potential a reality, and to back the future of our children! Our PTA is a powerful voice for all children, a relevant source for families and communities, and a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child. Please join our PTA here.
How does the Russell Lee Parent Teacher Association help our school? Our PTA supports students, families, and staff of Russell Lee Elementary through a variety of initiatives, community building, and fundraising for the school.
Our PTA supports the following initiatives:
- Salary for a part-time reading specialist
- Salary for assistant principal
- Creative learning initiatives
- Professional development for teachers and staff
- Food pantry and community care initiatives
- Classroom supply stipend for faculty
- Rewards and recognition for teachers and staff
- Outdoor learning and classroom gardens
- Front office support and administrative supplies
- Community-building events like geography day, carnival, camping night, board game night, and Lee olympics
- Library support
We encourage everyone to join us at our membership meetings! We know this academic year starts differently. However, in this time of crisis, our association remains committed to supporting and advocating for our families and helping them navigate the challenges that have arisen.
Russell Lee PTA President
Every member of the community is welcome and encouraged to join the PTA and to participate in its work to support Lee students, teachers, and staff, in and beyond the classroom.
Annual membership dues are $6.50 per person. Payment of dues may be made online at joinpta.org or by placing a completed membership form and check in the box on the circular table in the school’s center hallway. Forms are available online and at the circular table.
Childcare will be provided for all meetings. All meetings are held in the school library.