August 21, 2017
Dear Lee Families:
On behalf of the PTA Executive Board, I want to convey our excitement about what will be a rewarding and productive school year.
The PTA does much to support Lee students, teachers, and staff, in and beyond the classroom. As this year’s PTA President, I want to introduce myself and offer suggestions for making the upcoming school year a great one.
- Join the PTA. Every member of the community is welcome and encouraged to take part. Membership helps you stay informed, be involved, contribute, and develop meaningful connections with other parents, teachers, and staff.
- Sign up for a PTA committee. Put your interests and talents to work for the good of our kids and school.
- Spend time at the Round Table (near the school office) after drop off or pick-up. There you’ll meet other families and forge friendships.
- Attend PTA meetings. A schedule of the year’s meetings, which will occur at various times of the day (mornings, afternoons, and evenings), may be found on the Lee Elementary website.
- Provide financial support when you can. The PTA supports many vital school programs, initiatives, and fundraising events. These boost the school’s budget and broaden educational opportunities.
- Stay Connected through the website and directory. Lots of new and updated information will be shared in the coming weeks and months.
The Roadrunner community is extraordinary. We have an excellent principal, skilled and devoted teachers and staff, generous parents, and terrific kids. I look forward to the time we will share in our school and community this year as we work to make our school community even better.
If at any time you have questions, concerns, or ideas to share, please do not hesitate to be in touch with me or with any Executive Board member. We are eager to meet you and to be of service to the entire Lee community.
President, Lee PTA
Every member of the community is welcome and encouraged to join the PTA and to participate in its work to support Lee students, teachers, and staff, in and beyond the classroom.
Annual membership dues are $6.50 per person. Payment of dues may be made online at joinpta.org or by placing a completed membership form and check in the box on the circular table in the school’s center hallway. Forms are available online and at the circular table.
PTA Meetings – 2017
Childcare will be provided for all meetings. All meetings are held in the school library.