The First Annual Russell Lee Roadrunner Fun Run is Friday, November 18th!
Why a Fun Run? We want to offer a FUNdraising opportunity that shares with our students the value and fun of physical fitness, while also educating them on the character traits that help us reach goals and be successful.
How will we use the raised funds? The FUNds our students raise will be put towards all the wonderful opportunities Lee Elementary provides our students, in addition to making improvements to our playground and outdoor classroom. Also, 10% of the FUNds raised will be donated to a non-profit selected by the Lee Student Council.
To register on-line and start your FUNdraising website, visit: www.thegetmovincrew.com click the “Get Registered Parent Login” in the red box under Let’s Get Movin! Follow the instructions to sign-up and create your students FUNdraising page. From there you may share your students page via email, Facebook, etc.
FUNdraising began on November 1st and ends November 28th. Help us reach our school-wide goal of $15,000, while earning some amazing Roadrunner prizes.
- Every students will receive a Roadrunner Fun Run sweatband
- Once a student is registered on-line to FUNdraise they will receive Roadrunner Fun Run pencils
- Raise $50: students name will be placed on a star in the main hallway
- Raise $100: students name will be entered into a raffle for a Micro Deluxe Scooter, and above
- Raise $150: student will receive a Roadrunner Fun Run raglan tee, and above
- Raise $200: student will have their name entered a second time into Scooter raffle, and above
- Raise $250: student will receive a Roadrunner Fun Run hoodie, and above
- Raise $500: student will receive a Roadrunner Fun Run water bottle, and above
- Top FUNdraising Class will have a pizza and movie party with Principal Hewlett
- Top FUNdraising Grade will receive extra recess time
- School Goal of $15,000 achieved: Principal Hewlett will spend the day working from inside the chicken coop
Fun Run Schedule:
The Fun Run will take place during Special Areas on Friday, November 18th.
Come during your students’ scheduled time and run with them or just cheer them on. Come early or stay late and volunteer.