September 28, 2018
It’s Been a Busy Week!
Our sight words for the week were like and the. Our sight words so far are I, A, go, at, to, am, me, see, can, is, red, blue, yellow, green, and orange. Please help your child practice reading these words at home.
Our Handwriting Without Tears curriculum for the week focused on the “Magic C” letters – C,O,Q, and, G.
In math we are learning number combinations for 6 and 7.
Because of conferences we did not have science or Spanish classes.
Oliver Daigle 9/24
Olive Coy 9/29
Reminders and notices
- Please consider appropriate shoes for your child even on days that we do not have PE. We are outside in the gravel and sand every day. Flip flops and sandals are not practical or safe.
- Open House for Kindergarten through 2nd grade will be on Thursday, October 18th from 6-7 pm. Students are welcome to come and show off their classrooms.
- It is always a good idea to send a complete change of clothes in your child’s backpack in case of an unexpected accident. Also, if you have any old clothes which you can donate to the office please consider doing so.
- If you send a water bottle with your child, please do not send juice or milk -WATER ONLY ! Also, please write your child’s name on the water bottle.
- Thank you to those parents who came to conference on Thursday. We appreciate everyone arriving on time and being respectful of everyone else’s time.